Hey the Hollywood Reporter has reported that daytime's most unwatchable soap has another year to get its act in order.
This is good for Days fan and maybe someone will listen. If it's true Sony gave NBC more authority and Ken is missing on a golf course someone needs to take DOOL serious at NBC.
Days has been on for all my TV-watching life. For a long time during my early teens, the television in my family's home was only on for three hours during the day, and that was when Days, Another World, and Santa Barbara were on.
I don't want it to end anytime soon; but for the life of me, I cannot figure out why it's so hard for them to get their act together.
They need to
1. promote Lorraine Broderick to Head Writer
2. stop pushing Daniel Jonas to be the next Bo Brady, Mike Horton, and
Jack Devereaux all in one
3. bring back Frankie Brady for Jennifer
4. feature racial diversity in a more meaningful way and that includes
filling the void left by Lexie Carver
5. end the dumb triangles for Sami Brady
6. show women on the job and have dramatic conflict arise from that
7. get NBC to hype the show more
You betta testify........